Friday, February 10, 2006

An Explosive, Naked Sean Penn

Theological University Online
Saying for the day: I never saw a naked Sean Penn . I never hope to see one. But I'd like to tell you now I'd rather see than be one.
------Naked ladies is not what this blog is about.
I did read on a blog that naked ladies is a term that will cause search engines to send people to your blog. But I would not insert naked ladies into my blog just to get readers. I am above using naked ladies as bait.
I also read that if you add the word young to the phrase naked ladies you will get even more readers. I wouldn’t do that because it would attract the FBI, and the “Citizens Against Perverts” and I don’t need them.
I understand that if you put in a term like explosive device that the search engines will send you more readers. That and a phrase like “How to build” will have them flocking to your blog. Ya, A thousand CIA agents, five hundred FBI agents, and a poor disgruntled young man who wants to blow up his mother-in-law. I can do without those readers.
One blog recommended that you use the word naked along with the name of a movie star like Naked Sean Penn as a way to help unread blogs like mine. Well I am not going to type in naked Sean Penn or naked Chrishell Stause (Amanda on All My Children – ABC). I am above typing in naked Sean Penn or naked Chrishell Stause just to get readers. This is after all a highly intellectual blog.
Before I resort to using any of the above terms I will give up blogging and take up hang gliding.
Of course if an explosive naked Sean Penn accompanied by an explosive naked Chrishell Stause happens to stop by the house to tell me how to build an explosive device I would have to report it. Wouldn’t I ??

@@@ For those of you who were afraid our hapless loser would quit after yesterday's experience let me assure you that he spun on. Of course he lost again. (5450 losing spins total). But today he even won a loss. How can you lose by winning? Leave it to our hapless loser. On one spin the bells went off and it said " You have won five free spins". But on IWON.com all spins are free and even if the world were ending you can't have more than fifty. So winning five free spins is a loss because it uses a spin that could have gotten you a camera, or an Ipod , or a million dollars. Only our hapless loser can manage to lose by winning. Well tune in again tomorrow for the next non-exciting chapter of " As the World Spins" not nominated for an early morning Emmy.****

It is Friday and no call from the ELCA. However, my wife has finally found the papers that came with the original check . Now we know for sure that nothing on the form 1099-R is right. Not the amount sent and not the amount deducted. They couldn't get anything right. So I have to call them again today. I feel better knowing I can prove what I am saying.
Betty went to therapy and I called the ELCA. Went through the whole push procedure, got the first person, got put on hold, got the second person. For the sixth time I explained the problem. I got put on hold again. When the person comes back he says that a corrected 1099-R will be sent in five to seven days. I will wait seven days and then call the Bishop if nothing has happened. At least he didn't say he would call me back , nor did he ask for my pin number. I should be thankful for little things.(But I had the pin number)
Betty got back from therapy and said they have canceled all further therapy until they know what's wrong with her. So what was all the therapy to date for.
Now that I know what the figures should be for my form 1099-R I corrected them in turbo tax. Instead of oweing $4000 I will be getting money back. Isn't life good. In fact it is even better because Turbo Tax says I owe the state of Michigan nothing. (Whopee).
Betty spent most of the afternoon working on the HO mountain which is really looking good. We'll be the only house in Crystal Falls with two mountains in the house, one in the living room and one in the train room. I updated the Church web page with a new top ten list and this Sunday's bulletin. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

4 Comments:

Blogger Penelda said...

Well,
Two mountains maybe you should host the next olympics. I am amazed at your persistance. I also heard of you add White house to your blog it will bring more readers just another suggestion.

Pennie

5:15 PM  
Blogger MsCarolM said...

So, did using the words "naked ladies" get your blog any extra traffic? I wonder how many hits I'll get after my entry about this week's "Dr. 90210" episode! :-)

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home