Tuesday, January 31, 2006

But I do read These Blogs

Click here for the University
Saying for the day: I am far right of the left and far left of the right so nobody likes me.
------Yesterday I listed blogs I won't read. Here are some of those I will read.
1. The blog of anyone who leaves a comment on mine (I owe them)
2. Any blog written by a relative (Sons, daughter, daughterinlaw, sister, cousin, whatever)
3. Any religious blog.(Particularly those that detail a person's struggle to live the life in Christ)
4. Funny blogs ( I recommend Fugetaboutit )
5. Personal blogs that detail the day to day life of a person ( I'm nosy)
6. Raving Liberal and raving Conservative blogs on days they aren't on Bush, Kennedy, or Hillary.(They remind me why I'm a middle of the road person.)
7. Blogs that help me blog.(I need all the help I can get)
Eventually out of this list I intend to get fifty blogs I will visit every week.
@@@ When he finished his 4950th spin our loser found another way to lose at Iwon.com. Its called instant win but of course he lost. He also discovered that Iwon.com is owned by CBS and has vowed not to watch a single CBS program again until he wins something. Wow is CBS upset. Tune in again tomorrow to "AS the World Spins" and see if he gives in and watches CBS after all. ****
Betty went to therapy again today.I finished the changes to the February web page for United and uploaded them. After lunch I went to the doctor's. Got another three month reprieve. On the way there and back I couldn't help but notice the snow banks. How quickly they have developed after just two days of snow. I sure hope we don't get any more. Betty took the recyclables up to the city hall. It's that day.(Recycle day that is) I sent the Lenten meditation to the Suomi Conference ( Now I need a picture of me) . Nothing else happened today ( not even other dull things) Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. Now I've returned the favor!

Dave Saintly Sinner

8:45 AM  
Blogger Penelda said...

Hello Dad,

I am glad to know what you will read and not read. I know that you will read mine as I am your daughter and I have commented on yours.

Pennie

5:34 PM  
Blogger The GTLā„¢ said...

Hey, thank you for dropping by my blog today! Enjoyed reading your comment, it's a little more insightful than my own comment on your own blog, but hey - I appreciate your point of view. Blog ON, Sir :-)

6:00 PM  
Blogger plinna said...

Hey we are watching CBS right now.
Glad to hear you did well at the doctor.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

same as me...

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home