Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm in love with an angel

www.theologicaluniversity.org
saying for the Day:'I have animal magnetism. When I go outside squirrels stick to my clothes.'
-----Good night. Do you know how hard it is to say I love you when your wearing a breathing mask with oxygen pouring in and a machine that is pushing you to breath? Let me assure you its hard. But last night as I looked at the angel who was fixing the straps on the mask and who had just brought me my medication I just had to say it. Why God decided to send such an angel into my life and why she has stayed all these years I will never know. But there she was , as beautiful as when I married her, and I swear glowing. I was compelled , mask or no mask, to tell her I loved her.
@@@Our hapless loser having done his fifty losing spins ( that's 4750 spins altogether) continued to make plans for the big losers party. He is developing rules as to who can be invited. Invitations will go to anyone who lost and lost at Iwon.com. Anyone who played the state lottery more than 30 times without even $ 1.00 win. Anyone who was a Packer Fan in 2005. Anyone who expects George Busch to be impeached before the end of his term. The list may get longer. You are invited to submit your ideas as to loser categories. Tune in again tomorrow to "As the World Spins".
Betty went up to the church and helped to put out the monthly newsletter. Then she went to therapy on her arm. I worked on the update for the church web page. I added a new top ten list and this Sunday's bulletin. You can get to the church web page with a link on this page. Betty mailed the Ebay bidder the train tracks and car so that is done. I then went blogging. There sure are a lot of different blogs out there. You would be surprised how many pastors have blogs. I even came across one in Ireland who makes good coffee. I know because he said so in a comment on this blog (He's a pastor, he wouldn't lie). Betty has gone to birthday club. I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi John, thanks for stopping by my blog and offering encouragement. :) Finding other science guys in theology is always good to see!

Blessings,
Matt

4:52 PM  
Blogger Penelda said...

Hello Dad,

I am always inspired by you and mom's marriage. Check out my blog.
I will have a phone on Feb 4th

May the force be with you.

Pennie

5:48 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

Beautiful words, Dr. John. I pray that my husband will think the same of me after we have been married so many years. Thank you for sharing this with us.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home