Friday, January 20, 2006

Second prize gone


Saying for the day:MONEY TALKS... but all mine ever says is GOODBYE!
------Another restless night with many sleep interruptions. @@@ A new day and fifty new spins at Iwon.com. Our hapless loser came with hope and expectation and of course he lost again. That's
4400 spins without a prize. Can this go on? Will he ever come to his senses? Does he need professional help? Can he get it ? Tune in again tomorrow for "As the World Spins".**** In the morning Betty went to therapy. I worked some jig saw puzzles on the web . Then I joined a group that is supposed to increase the number of people seeing my blog. I wonder if it will? My sister Dawn called to see if we had changed our mind about going to Green Bay. She also said that George is doing much better . That is good to hear. If you don't know who George is read my sister Chris's blog. When Betty came home she finished cleaning the refrigerator and we started on the living room. After lunch our second prize winner(Esther Kivimaki) from the annual Linna facts contest came to pick up her prize. We talked about our web page and gave her a card with our web addresses on it. She shared a bit about some of the dissatisfaction at United but I told her the Bishop won't let me talk about local church politics (If you read this Bishop I'm being good) . So we ended up talking about family and my health. Esther, remember, is one of the nice people who drove us up to Mayos. She was very happy with the prize and said she has had a lot of fun with the letter announcing her win. After Esther left we went back to cleaning the living room. We took some time out to photograph the chair that you see in this blog which we are giving away on Marquette free cycle. A lady is interested so we sent her the picture. We were doing well on the living room until we got to putting away the Lionel train Betty got for Christmas. She decided to open the box and look at it. It contained along with the train and tracks a DVD that of course we had to watch. It was all about using the Lionel train and how to take care of it. By the time it was over it was time to quit. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

1 Comments:

Blogger plinna said...

I do not think I have ever seen that chair before. Glad to hear George is doing better....Lori

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home