Sunday, January 15, 2006

Another day, another house












Saying for the day:The just shall live by faith!
------Very good night. The mattress didn't hold. But my daughter bought a smaller blow up mattress with the lift up back which worked very well. In addition I will be able to put it on a motel bed and it is light to carry.@@@ We left our hapless hero and his grandchildren having failed to win a prize after 4100 spins. But this was a beautiful new day and he and his granddaughter bravely spun again . All the enthusiasm of youth went into the spinning but luck again turned against them and they didn't get a prize. Was he crushed? Was his granddaughter crushed? Will they spin again tomorrow? Tune in and find out.**** We started out the day with breakfast at the Country Buffet which was really crowded. After that it was one house after another, after another, until my head spun. We found two that met our requirements. One was brand new. In fact it wasn't finished yet and the other wasn't very old. We might make an offer on the older one tomorrow. We still have a few other houses to see. I am not sure that this is the right thing to do but I'm seldom sure of anything. My entire Green Bay family and my daughter have been very helpful and supportive. Both Betty and I have prayed about this and feel it stands within His plan for us at this point in life. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home