Sunday, January 08, 2006

Away we almost go ?

Saying for the day:Phil:4:8-Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
----Good night. Sister Dawn called to see how I was doing.In the morning Betty worked on the tunnel and I updated our family website at
www.thefamilylinna.com
It now contains the answers to the Christmas quiz as well as pictures of two of our recent 027 layouts. All of this under John and Betty's trains. Mouth was still sore so I had mashed potatoes again. @@@ Did my fifty spins on Iwon.com at 3:00 and still didn't win a prize. That's 3800 spins.*** Betty went back to work on the tunnel until Peter called. He thinks he has found a great house for us in Green Bay. After he called I went on the web to begin looking at loan possibilities. We may really move . This is just a little frightening. Betty went back to the tunnel. I went in and helped as we moved houses and tried the first set (life goes on-though if we move all of this has to come down.) We are looking at taking a week and staying at Peter's to see this place. Well I have to have a breathing treatment.
GBYA

1 Comments:

Blogger plinna said...

Do you have a list of the ewinners to the quiz? - Lori

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home