Sunday, January 01, 2006

So this is a new year!

Saying for the day:You should so fear and love God...Martin Luther
-----Rough night. The motel had one of the worst mattresses I ever slept on. By 5:30 in the morning my back hurt so bad I had to get up. @@@Even though we are in Green Bay I did my fifty losing spins. That's 3450 without a prize. I have decided not to invite the Packers to my losers party because of their win today.***Pennie came and had breakfast with us. Then she drove to Peter's house. Pennie, Peter, Pat , and Betty went to the Green Bay game.They had a great time. While they were gone I played scrabble and stratego with Bree. I lost.I seem to have caught a cold and am having trouble breathing. Checked the oxygen level in my blood and it was okay. Pennie brought us bavck to the motel and I took some cough medicine. This is supposed to be a new year but I think it might be a recycled one. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home