Monday, December 26, 2005

Water, Water, everywhere

Saying for the day:All I want is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
-----Good night last night:@@@Did my fifty losing spins on Iwon.com. That's 3050 without a prize. I suppose the next goal is 4000. I will make it. My packers lost again. Their my kind of team.*** It was great having the kids here. We had french toast for breakfast made from Ralph Valine's homemade bread. It was great. I was taking my morning breathing treatment when Betty started screaming that the pipes had broken and there was water everywhere. In reality my son had opened the door of the bathtub while it was still full of water. It holds a lot of water and it all came flowing out. It took every towel we had to mop it up. But no pipes had burst and everything turned out okay. In the morning Pat took the kids out to the ski hill to sleigh ride. They had a great time. I worked on the church web site for next month. Betty started cooking a special dinner. Which turned out great. Peter and Pat put together the coat stand that Betty and I got for Christmas. It is everything we wanted in a coat stand . It has a seat and storage. Then Pete and Pat cut a piece of plywood for me. It was too big for me to handle. The kids continued to play together well. Peter and family left about 3 o'clock. I miss them all ready. I played with the Grab-it machine with the boys. They really seemed to enjoy getting the little prizes that the machine has. Pennie helped Betty and then worked at bringing her laptop into our house network. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

1 Comments:

Blogger plinna said...

Thanks, we had a great time visiting but missed playing canasta with you. We are all home safe and sound.....Lori

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home