Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A visit from Ralph (who's Ralph)

Saying for the day:I have wondered at times what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had run them through the US Congress.-- Ronald Reagan
-----Good night.@@@Did my fifty losing spins on Iwon.com. That's 2750 without a prize. What can I say. I lose a lot. I feel like a Packer backer(come to think of it I am a Packer backer).*** Betty went shopping with Lilian and was gone until 3:00. I worked in the train room, sorting trains. You won't believe how many HO engines we have. One full shelf and half of another. We have two and a half shelves of train cars and there may be more I haven't found yet. Ralph Valine stopped in around one o'clock and brought a loaf of bread he baked. I had a chance to show off the trains and Betty's village. He was kind and ate two of the muffins I made yesterday. I promised to send him some web addresses. It was a very enjoyable visit. Betty got home before he left so she had a chance to visit a little as well. I thanked him for his contribution to our top ten list on the church website. We talked about the ELCA and its problems. Betty went to the bible study at the church. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home