Monday, December 19, 2005

Now I'm cooking

Saying for the day:If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
-------Good night last night.@@@Did my fifty losing spins at Iwon.com. That's 2700 without a prize. I might make 5000.*** Betty went to therapy in the morning. I continued to clean the kitchen. When she came home we worked until lunch. We filled two more garbage bags but the cupboards are fairly clean. We got rid of some old cook books and I put some recipes that were on slips of paper into the computer. Betty went to get her hair done. I cooked three batches of muffins and a loaf of saffron bread. Discovered you can't just add saffron to a boxed bread mix in the bread machine. You also have to add sugar. Pat Bjork came and brought some saffron buns. While Betty was gone the mail came. The tracks needed to expand the layout came an I installed them. My medicine came from express scripts .Another one of Betty's Christmas gifts came and I wrapped it. When Betty came home she looked beautiful (not that she doesn't always look beautiful). She helped me move a table in the train room and move the big shelf to the corner . This was done so that I can work in there tomorrow while she is out shopping with Lillian. Then it was back to the kitchen. I ate a couple of my muffins (very good) and a piece of saffron bread (not so good) . Then we put everything nicely in the cupboard.
Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

1 Comments:

Blogger plinna said...

Always add sugar to everything.
I even add sugar to sugar
Pete

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home