Monday, December 12, 2005

Narnia, at last!!

Saying for the day:When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.
--------Good night. In the morning I printed the Christmas letter. Then Betty and I had our picture taken for the Christmas card. We began printing the cards but we had to quit to go to Iron Mountain. We went first to the Post Office and bank. Then we went to Iron Mountain and Shop Ko. It was wonderful the figures we wanted were at 40% off. We saw them described on Large Trains on Line. We bought a basketful. Then we went to K-mart and got another Christmas gift ( and I thought we were all through). From their to Wal Mart. We did our grocery shopping and got some ink for the printer. Then we went and had coffee. After that, what we really went to Iron Mountain for. We went to Narnia. It was wonderful. they couldn't have done a better job of bringing C.SLewis's book to the screen. I drove home with visions of Narnia in my head. Then I did my fifty spins at Iwon.com.Of course I didn't get a hit. That's 2350. Spinning at night is no better than in the morning. Perhaps I should try noon. Well at least the Packers won on Sunday. But if two losers play one has to win. Well i need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well actually they could of tied. Then depending on how you look at it the either both win or both loose.
I dont know if they have ever had a tie in Pro football.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home