Thursday, December 08, 2005

IT WORKS.

Saying for the day: "Spare the ducttape, spoil the job." - Red Green
-----Rough night last night. Woke up many times, paying for the ham buns at the coffee. Did my fifty losing spins at Iwon.com. I think they should rename it whowon.com. That's 2150 on my way to 3000. All those spins are making me dizzy. We spent the morning working at getting the living room ready for Christmas. Betty added some street lights to her village. We took things to the train room or downstairs as the village is pretty well done. I called Dawn to test the living room phone and it worked. In the afternoon we mailed out the package we got by mistake. Then we went to the doctor's. Betty had her shoulder looked at and the Dr. arranged for her to see an orthopedic man in Iron Mountain. We both got flue shots (mine hurt). Betty pulled together what she needed for ELCW and left early. The old timer for the outside train display was tested and works well. Got a nice Email from one of Ray Pfeiffer's sons. That was a kind thing for him to do. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home