Sunday, November 27, 2005

Paint and ???????

Saying for the Day: Jesus said to his disciples:(Be watchful! Be alert! )Mark 13:33
-----Good night.Did my fifty losing spins in the morning. That's 1600 now. Ah but tomorrow it will hit or perhaps the day after. Betty and I moved furniture in the train room and then she painted for most of the day. The painting is done. I took and cleaned off the dining room table which my son Pat says is always a mess. Then I put the table down (It slides into the cabinet). If it's not there it can't get messy. Dawn called to check on me. We looked for an e-mail from Chris saying she got home okay but we didn't get one. We are getting things ready to put up the Christmas tree. I moved the outdoor things to the hall way so if we get a half decent day we can put them out. We are giving some thought to how to move furniture in the living room to put in a tree. We have one too many chairs. We watched pieces of the Packer game which was not over when I wrote this blog. I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

1 Comments:

Blogger plinna said...

Chris called and she and George are home safe and sound...Lori

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home