Friday, November 25, 2005

Shop Shop Shop but not Shopko

Saying for the Day:If your relative won't shut up this holiday use duct tape.
------Had a good night last night.Did my fifty spins at I.won and of course(as if I have to tell you) I lost again. That's 1500 spins without a hit. Didn't do well on the pick seven either. Oh well there is always tomorrow.Betty and I and my daughter went shopping. We started at Jo Anne Fabrics. It was crowded beyond belief. We had to stand in a long line to check out. Next year if I decide to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving I told Betty to hit me with a stick.Then we went to Michael's where we spent far too much but we got $40 off. From there to a furniture store which didn't have what we wanted. Then to super Wal Mart and bought only one thing. We finished at Hobby Town where we got some track for Peter. We then went and ate leftovers at Peter's.Betty , Pennie, and Bree went back to the shopping battles. Peter , Luke, and I played with the trains, watched television, and fooled on the computer. About 7:00 Peter began to worry because the women hadn't returned but I told him that they were women shopping and we'd be lucky if they got back before midnight. At 7:30 Peter went to get Lori who had been painting walls at her mother's all day (safe from the shopping virus). Soon after two tired women and one tired girl dragged in. We waited for Peter to return and then went back to the motel. We all agreed to meet at Perkins at 8:30 in the morning. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home