Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Just another Day

Saying for the Day: Mum taught me how to solve PHYSICS PROBLEMS: "If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming toward you, would you listen then?"
------Had a 3 night. Did my fifty losing spins at Iwon.com .That makes 1000. I am beginning to plan a losers party. If you have any suggestions on what to do at such a party please let me know. Of course we could all swap losers stories. I did win, once, a stuffed Santa Claus. My grandmother won a riding lawn mower and she had a lawn the size of a postage stamp. I think these may be examples of losing by winning.Betty and I continued to work on the train cars .She tried catching up on the laundry. I worked on the new web page and began the process of transferring the familylinna.com website to a new server. I also got out some mail which Betty took to the Post Office. I added some new thoughts to Personal Diatribes that's at www.pdiatribes.blogspot.com . All of this was somewhat religious in nature but not designed to make people like me. I found a blog that lists blogs made by Lutherans and read some interesting blogs.The list is at
http://pub14.bravenet.com/freelink/show.php?usernum=1162360851 Lutherans certainly are a varied lot as are people who write blogs. Dawn called and she is back from California. I hope to see her before Thanksgiving because I need her to take some VHS tapes home for someone to pick up there. I sent a list of five more VHs tapes to my kids . If I don't hear from them they go to Freecycle. Betty spent part of the afternoon watching "The Sixth Sense". Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

2 Comments:

Blogger plinna said...

I once won a stamp set and Pete won a picture frame at an office party but that is about the extent of our winning. ...Lori

7:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Winning losing story. When I was in vagas I was playing the losers game. Pick the numbers not picked. Ha Ha So I was on the way to the window to place my keno bet and this lady in front of me wanted to break a 100 dollar bill into a very specific way. While by the time I got up there the time to play the game I wanted to was up and so I watched the results and sure enough I would of won. grrr

TTFN
Patrick

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home