Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Better but Not Well

Saying for the Day: Mum taught me about the science of OSMOSIS: "Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"
-------Very good night last night. Was able to eat something today and breathing is a little better but I had to take oxygen twice. I spent most of the day on the computer including my fifty spins at I-lost.com.Now I'm at 650 spins without a win. Betty spent the day cleaning the train room and getting it ready to paint the remaining two walls. Pat Bjork stopped in and said Ed was doing better. I transfered "Holy is the Lamb" from VHS to DVD. Betty is not feeling well either. Peter called to check up on me. This is a short blog because it was a do nothing kind of day. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home