Sunday, October 30, 2005

All Bishops aren't Bad

Saying for the day: 1 Timothy3: 2 -3 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
---------Hard night last night. Went to bed late because of the time change. Had a hard time getting to sleep. Woke up at 5:00 because my body thought it was 6:00. It doesnt' understand daylight saving time.Well I hope it adjusts. I don't want to work at sleeping every night. In the morning we picked up some things getting ready for Bishop Andersons visit. It isn't every day one gets to be visited by a Bishop even a retired bishop. Then I did my 50 losses on I-lost.com.One day I have to win something don't I? I checked my E-mail and discovered I had won a number of bids on E-Bay overnight. In case you think I was lucky I only wanted to win one. They were all for trestles and now I will be up to my neck in trestles. I am the only person I know who can lose by winning. In the afternoon Bishop Anderson came and we had a wonderful visit. We talked of old times and what we did different than those who followed us. I am really glad he came although I am not sure of the machine he brought.After he left I put some finishing touches on the church web page which I will upload tomorrow. I have given it a complete face lift. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Losing by winning of course. I keep thinking one day I will win the hummer I put my name in for but will not beable to get it cuz I whould not pay the taxes. LOL

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home