Saturday, October 29, 2005

Bad Luck Still

Saying for the day: My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying.: Ed Furgol
--------Odd night last night. The strap on the breathing mask came off and the pressure tried to push it off my head. Of course I woke up. I did my 50 losing spins at I-lost .com. I don't think they really give any money but I like the slot machine. All the spins are free and I won ten free spins. How lucky can you get? Betty got up early so she could leave for an ELCW gathering in Iron Mountain. There she got to take communion from her sister's niece. The cluster ELCw is having problems and couldn't find anyone willing to be president. I am thankful Betty didn't volunter. While she was gone I continued with the VHS tapes and updated the church web site. Betty's sister sent us here itinerary for her Florida trip. It looks like fun. Bishop Anderson called. He read about my breathing problems on my blog and wants to bring me an air purifier to try. He is bringing it tomorrow. I tried to talk him out of it because I really don't think it can help me but he is stubborn. Betty and I went to Saturday night service. The sermon was okay. Then we went grocery shopping. Came home to discover I had lost the bid on a trestle set on E-bay.
Well its kind of a losing day. I hope the mask stays on tonight. I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

1 Comments:

Blogger plinna said...

By losing all your e-bay bids, you are making money....Lori

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home