Friday, October 28, 2005

Ho Hum Ho Hum

Saying for the Day:Mum taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE:"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning!"
------Good night last night. Started the day with the ususal 50 losing spins at I-lost.com.Dawn called and I checked at unclaimedfunds.com for Chris's name and sure enough it was there. Dawn thinks it is an old bank account that Chris had with my mother. It had about $15 in it. The only one who could claim it would be Chris because only her name and Ma's are on the account. Well we'll never know for sure because it would cost $20 to find out. Checked my E-mail and found a bunch of bid not won from E-Bay. I bid on train cars when they are $.99 and they almost always go for at least $6.00 . Bidding gives me something to do. I finished recopying the VHS tape from the DVD that failed the other day. Then I copied the trip Betty,Pennie, and I took to Florida. Betty wrapped Christmas gifts and took the mail to the post office. Federal express brought another gift today. We need to get all the gifts wrapped and out of the back room so we can paint the wall. Betty got called and asked to help put the newletter together on Monday and of course she said yes. Betty spent some time washing Pennies because she wants some clean pennies for a Christmas gift. I told her go to the bank and see if they have a roll of new pennies.I called Trivent to see about taking some money out of my annuity. I can do it if I want to but if I don't take it all it will cost me $30. Betty wants to leave some so the church can use us as a Trivent member when they count heads for grants. For the most part the daywas ho hum or hum ho. I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

1 Comments:

Blogger plinna said...

I really liked the saying for the day...I think I will use it.I used to have a cleaning solution for cleaning pennies, but cannot remember it now. It could be using hydtogen peroxide. -Lori

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home