Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Tuesday October 18

Saying for the Day: Bob Wells:For every action there is an equal and opposite government program.
---------Fairly good night last night. In the morning we did some more Christmas shopping through the web. We ordered gifts for a friend of Betty's, our daughter, Betty's sister and husband, and Lori. We are just about through. Then we went back to cleaning the train room so Betty can paint the wall. She hates the pink color it is now.It even has a pink ceiling. WE seperated the Ho stuff from the N scale stuff and she took the N scale stuff downstairs. In the afternoon I went to see the doctor and got a clean bill of health. Well he didn't say I was healthy just that I was no sicker than I was three months ago. After the doctor we went to Florence and bought a lottery ticket. The odds are only 3 million to one aginst us. Then we went to Walmart in Iron Mountain. Betty got things for the kids box at the church and some blue paint for the room. I got some ink cartriges and a gift for Luke. They said they would take back my shorted out DVD player. Coming home the trees were beautiful (tell George we looked) . Then I checked my E-mail. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

1 Comments:

Blogger plinna said...

I am glad you are not sicker than you were three months ago....Lori

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home