Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Tuesday October 11

Saying for the Day:The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody has the same size bucket.Maxine
-----Very good night last night. In the morning Betty washed clothes and I cleaned track. Then we went and picked up last week's mail. There was so much they had us drive around to the back of the Post Office and put it in the car for us. Then we went to Slivensky's and bought some boards and some other stuff. We came home, unloaded the mail and the boards and then went to Fob's for lunch. After lunch we went to the grocery store as there was nothing left to eat at the house. Betty unpacked the car while I went through the mail. We had a ton of catalogues. I got some things I bid for on E-bay including lots of straight track. Then we went to the garage and built a shelf for the houses on the train table. We got to use my new electric nailer. Betty used her Zip saw to cut tunnel holes in the shelf and then painted it white. We went back to the mail while it dried. I got a nice letter from a former parishoner telling me how much I was appreciated. We brought in the shelf and adjusted it. we decided we needed a new tunnel so I bid for one on E-Bay. We tried the Lionel train I got for $5.60 and it runs very well.I still haven't figured out how to connect my laptop to the internet. I may need Peter to come home some weekend and show me. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

1 Comments:

Blogger plinna said...

Wow, that is a lot of mail...you must feel like Santa Clause when he gets a lot of mail. Isn't nice to get mail from former parishoners?...Lori

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home