Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sunday October 9

Saying for the Day:6being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.Philippians 1:6
-----Had a good night. Last night on the $200 blow up matress which was more comfortable for me than my $3000 adjystable bed. It was also adjustable. After breakfast which was late we said goodby to the grand kids and their parents and left for home. I miss them already. Arriving home we found the house freezing cold as Betty had turned the heat off before we left. It took a long time to warm up. Betty unloaded the car and I checked the E-mail. Then we both played on the computer. Life will return to normal tomorrow , I suppose. I ran the o27 train for a little while. Tomorrow I will sand the tracks to see if that improves performance. It has been such a quiet day that there is nothing to write about. We both felt bad about missing church. I have the church bulletin from United and will add it to the home page tomorrow. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home