Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Tuesdsay October 4

Saying for theDay:If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one.
------Had a rough night last night I took my lasix with super, big mistake. In the morning got Bree off to school, and then drove off to be sure we can get to Luke's school tomorrow. Then we went shopping at Top Lotts and New Hobby. It started to rain so hard that we came back to the house. We left the dog in. I spent the afternoon on the computer. At super we had a confrontation with Luke over eating. He can be one stuborn kid. I think it came out a draw. Our rule is simple , if he takes it he eats it. We don't make him eat anything he doesn't choose. Oh well his parents return Saturday. I might survive. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home