Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sunday October 2

Saying for the day: GAL 3:27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
----- It seems funny to do this blog without Pigeon Falls but life goes on. I had a good night last night. The whole family went to Fob's for breakfast. Peter moved tables and finished the bathroom shelf when we came back. I worked on the computer. We reformated the hard disk , and reinstalled windows. I lost all my e-mail and my address book so if your reading this send me an e-mail so I can start a new book. After all that the problem remained. We think now it is some kind of conflict betwen the two printers we have on the USB ports. Pulling them both out seemed to solve the problem. I put them back and after a little the problem returned. I hope that is the problem because then I can just take one printer off line. In the afternoon we set up a train table in the living room for the Marx trains. After a little effort we ran all the trains I got off the net and all of my old ones except one. The fanciest would not run. We picked an engine and added cars to it and it looked pretty nice. Then we added the tunnel Betty bought. We are going to put her Christmas houses on the table as well and it should look nice when it is complete. Peter and kids left around 3:00 and we miss them already. Betty put the car in the garage for the first time since late spring as the train table in the garage was taken down. I now have the task of relaoding needed programs to the computer. There will be no blogs this week as Betty and I will be in Green Bay. By the way you can now comment directly on the blog without having a blog of your own. I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home