Thursday, October 06, 2005

Thursday October 6

Saying for the` Day:Earl Nightingale: Funny , Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure.
---------Had a rough night last night, lots of pain and itching. In the morning we saw Bree off to school and then we went to see a large train store on Velp Avenue. I drove. On the way my DVD player quit working altogether. When we got to the train store it was closed because of illness. I then proceded to get us very lost. We finally ended up at the mall with Country Kitchen and we had lunch there. My grandson ate very well with no conflict. When we left Betty drove and we came back to the house. Betty helped Luke clean his room and I managed to get the password for United Lutheran's web page. It turned out I had the right password all along but was doing something else wrong. I am slowly rebuilding my address base for my e-mail. Bree came home from school and worked on her home work. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home