Saturday, October 08, 2005

Saturday October 8

Saying for the Day:Thomas Edison: I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
-----Good night last night. The kids slept late. When everyone was up , fed, and`dressed we left for High Cliff State Park. I drove. Betty navigated. So we got lost.Very lost! So I broke the male code and stoped at a gas station for help. A nice little old lady gave us excellent directions. Bree and Betty took the walking trail to see the Indian mounds. Luke and I stayed in the car where it was warm.When B etty and Bree returned we got lost in the park. Finding our way out we went to see Pennie in Menasha and following Betty's directions we got lost again. We stopped and bought a map of the city. Findinng Pennie's we all went to lunch. Pennie got called out on an emergency by the police so after lunch we left for Green Bay. Bettty decided to drive and with me navigating we had no trouble getting back to Green Bay. We played scrabble till Peter and Lori returned. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA