Monday, October 10, 2005

Monday October 10

Saying for the Day:If you let a smile be your umbrella, then most likely your butt will get soaking wet.Maxine
--------Good night last night . In the morning Betty and I put together two shelves to put under the o27 train table to hold the trains that aren't running. Betty went and got the packages from the lady that picked them up and held them for us when we were gone. My new laptop is here but I haven't figured out how to connect it to the web yet so I am still stuck on the old one. We got a package of sitting people I ordered in August so they go on the shelf till next spring. Betty and I put the "snow" on the train table. Then we had lunch. We discovered we had to seperate the track from the snow so we cut thin foam board which took quite awhile. Then Betty hauled up her porcelin houses from the basement. She also brought up a tobagan slide which is really cute. She has too many houses for the table and she isn't sure that they are all up. Tomorrow we will arrange them and see how they will look. She also brought up a musical manger scene but it didn't fit so we put it on a table in the corner. Then I upgraded the Church web page and Betty got ready to go to Bible study. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home