Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Wednesday October 12

Saying for the Day: Gilbert K. Chesterton: One of the great disadvantages of hurry is that it takes such a long time.
------Strange night last night. The c-pap alarm went off at 2:15 and we had to turn on the light to find out what had gone wrong. The oxygen tube had come loose and fallen off. It is good to know the machine warns you when this happens. In the morning I cleaned old track , there is a ton of it and I only scratched the surface. Betty took a bath and got ready to go to Tops. After she left I went out in the garage and looked for things to use on the o27 layout. Then I did some picture pages for Betty. I still don't have the laptop on line so I hope this computer lets me finish this blog. Betty came home long enough to join me in ordering the last of the Christmas gifts. Then she went to the Church to learn how to use their DVD player. I got two annoying telephone calls from people who wanted to sell me things. I annoyed them back. My sister called and we had a nice converstaion. I put a new keyboard on the computer but it didn't help. Betty cleaned up some of the boxes in the living room, the one's her houses were stored in. I went back to cleaning track. Are you sleeping yet. Life can't get much duller than this but we still enjoy it. I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

1 Comments:

Blogger plinna said...

I told Pete you were havinf trouble setting up your laptop and he wonders if it came with a hookup...I guess some don't but it doesn't cost much to get a thingy to get it hooked up. I do not know if this helps, but wanted you to know I let Pete know about it....Lori

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home