Friday, October 14, 2005

Friday October 14

Saying for the Day: Ralph Waldo Emerson:For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
-------Good night last night. In the morning I cleaned track. Betty slept late. Betty went to the Post Office and Credit Union. I updated the Church web page with the bulletin for Sunday. The new K-line engine came but it wouldn't fit through the tunnel. Betty got her zip saw and made the tunnel bigger. I cleaned track. It is now all cleaned. I have to find some other constructive way to waste time. In the afternoon Betty put the buildings on the upper level and then added lights to them. She had to Go to Slivensky's for some velcro. Now she is adding scenery items like roads and people. It looks very nice. I began the update of our web page but it won't be done until Monday. Tomorrow we go to a train show in Rhinelander. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home