Sunday, October 16, 2005

Sunday October 16


Saying for the Day:The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.:Psalm 34:17
--------Had a good night last night. I slept well. This morning we went to Church since we got back to late to go last night. Got to church in time to catch the end of Pastor's bible study coffee. It was good to hear the choir again and the sermon was good. I saw some people I haven't seen in a long time. In the afternoon I took pictures of the o27 layout and then I updated our family web page. It is done for the moment. In case you haven't been there in a while it is at www.familylinna.com . It now has pictures of the O27 layout.Betty spent the day cleaning off the dining room table. So many things to be sorted and put away. The table has been a catch all place for months. I worked on the pictures for our Christmas train and have one cars worth done. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home