Wednesday, October 26, 2005

And some more Red Paint

Saying for the day:The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
------Fairly good night. Started the day with 50 losing spins at I-won(which I have renamed on my bookmark as I-lost).Got reservations in Green Bay for Thanksgiving at the same motel as my sister Chris and George.On the 6th we will stay at Pennie's. I started cleaning up the study. Mail came with more of our Christmas shopping and some blank DVDs. Continued recording old VHS tapes to DVD. Betty got ready for Tops and went to Tops.In the afternoon we finished putting transfers on the railroad cars.Betty painted some. My DVD recorder malfunctioned and ruined three hours of work. Betty went back to wrapping Christmas gifts. My new walker came. It will work much better outside than the old one. Betty put it together. Betty was the big loser at Tops for the day and for the month. She won $5.00. (You see the only way we win is by losing)My new walker has wheels, handbrakes and a seat. I wonder if I could ride it down the main street hill? Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home