Sunday, October 23, 2005

Shorter and Shorter

Saying for the day:TIT 3:5 He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,
------Very good night last night. Have you noticed that these blogs are getting shorter and shorter.That maybe because life has been even duller than usual and there is nothing to report or because I have run out of words to describe the fantastic exciting thimgs that happen here every day. (You decide which one but I just made this blog longer. ) In the morning I transfered three old scrooge movies from VHS to DVD. Betty put the second coat of paint on the train cars.Then she washed clothes. I looked for a new website for the family web page as we have filled the present one to the very edge. I ordered a new walker. Betty wrapped gifts. Then Betty and I started putting transfers on the railroad cars while watching, sort of, Luther. We are not happy with how they are turning out so we will try something different tomorrow. I answered E-mails from Pat and Chris. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home