Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Wednesday October 19

Saying for the Day:Albert Schweitzer:Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.
--------Fairly rough night. In the morning I updated the pictures on the Church website. I added two sets of baptism pictures. Then Betty and I continued cleaning the train room. Bettsy stopped by and left pictures of the church picnic.Betty went to Tops. I scanned in the pictures and uploaded them to the church computer for a future bulletin.I'll call the church tomorrow and tell them the pictures are there. When Betty came home we continued work on the train room. Then Betty wrapped gifts so that we can get them out of the room. I transfered two old video tapes to a DVD as we intend to get rid of all of our video tapes. Just another dull day at the Linna's house. I ordered some very special Christmas gifts for Peter, Pat, and Pennie and Luke. Now we are almost done. (for the fourth time)
Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

1 Comments:

Blogger plinna said...

That is what happens when you Christmas shop early, you think you are done but you keep getting stuff. ...Lori

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home