Saturday, October 22, 2005

Just a little Red Paint

Saying for the Day:Henry Kissinger: Ninety percent of all politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation.
-------Good night last night.In the morning I continued to transfer old video tapes to DVD including an old version of scrooge. Betty painted the Christmas train cars. I worked on the transfers. It is all slowly coming together. We went to Saturday night service. There were three baptisms (WOW). I told the young man who got baptised that he was lucky becuae he was old enough to remember his baptism. Betty served cake and coffee. I came home and worked at adding the latest Lanyon to our family web page. I have now reached the limit of what the server will allow us. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home