Thursday, October 27, 2005

Shop till you sit down

Saying for the day:Those who live by the sword... get shot by those who don't.
------Fair night last night with a number of sleep interuptions. Started the morning with my usual 50 slot machine losses at I-lose.com. Checked out a website Dawn gave me on uncliamed money. My mother's name is there but I don't want to pay the fee for the information. I got the DVD recorder working and redid some of what I lost yesterday. Betty wrapped gifts. Nothing much came in the mail. Then we went to Iron River. I tried out my new walker. It works great. When I get tired I just sit down and that happens a lot. We bought some candy for haloween and some stuff for the Grabit machine which we will take to Pat's to play on Alex's birthday party. Then we went to the dollar store. Coming home we put the stuff in the Grabit machine and I played with it for a bit. I'm not very good at picking up things with the claw. Got an E-mail from Chris and she might be ready to play Canasta at the motel. Betty's sister is going to Florida for November. I bid on a bunch of train cars on E-Bay and lost every bid. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home