Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Another day of losses

Saying for the Day: Mum taught me RELIGION: "You'd better pray that will come out of the carpet."
-------Good night but I woke up at 5:00 again. My body just does not understand that the time has changed. Took my breathing treatment early and watched the Christmas train go round . That was nice. Did my fifty losing spins at I-lost.com.I suppose I will never win but hope springs eternal. Then I went to E-bay where with fifteen minutes left I was winning with a $2.25 on and engine worth at least $100. The seller then canceled the auction because he said he forgot to put a reserve price on the train. I think he panicked when he saw I was going to get his train for $2.25 .In any case I lost a good deal. I got the results of yesterday's publisher clearing house lotto entries. I had seven entries and got one number right. So the day started. I transferred our 25 anniversary tape from VHS to DVD .It was a kind of sad experience since many of the people we saw on the tape have passed away. Betty wrapped gifts until she ran out of wrapping paper. We unpacked the Christmas decoration for outside that came yesterday. I transferred MY citizen of the year tape from VHS to DVD. The picture was very dark but you could hear all the jokes. Betty went upstairs to the attic and got some more wrapping paper. Almost everything is wrapped and out of the train room so we should be able to paint this week Thursday. The last VHS I transferred was of a church musical called " Singing the Red White and Blue". My daughter stared in it and Pastor Johnson directed it. It was interesting because many of the kids in the choir are now active members of United. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

1 Comments:

Blogger plinna said...

My body has not adjusted to the time change either...it still wants to eat an hour earlier that it is supposed to. We will come up and help put out the outdoor Christmas decorations. -Lori

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home