Sunday, November 06, 2005

Home again

Saying for the Day:I can not believe in Jesus or come to Him on my own but the Holy Spirit calls me through the gospel. Martin Luther
------Had a good night but I wasn't much better this morning. Pat and the boys came to take us to church but I was too sick to go. So they went to church and I put the breathing mask back on and went to sleep. Betty said the preacher was a very good preacher and the servicve was very good. We packed all of our stuff into Pat's van and Pat drove us to his house where we moved everything to our car. WE said goodby to the boys and Pat and drove to Green Bay. There we left off the computer we brought down for Pennie. Then we drove home. If I feel this bad in the morning we will go to the emergency room and see if they can find out what is wrong. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home