Saturday, November 05, 2005

Bad night Bad DAy Bad Bad

Saying for the Day:If you think things can't get worse, they can. Murphy's Law 57
--------Had a very bad night the motel had horrible beds.Left from the motel for Pat's and got there without too much trouble. Then the problem started my stomach began to cramp and I had a really hard time breathing. So after Betty , Pat and The Boys went out and ate I had Pat take us back to the motel. I put on the breathing mask . upped the oxygen to 1 and went to sleep. Betty , Pat, and the boys went down to the pool and swam for two hours. I woke up to say good by to them and then put the mask back on and went back to sleep. It was a bad day all around. This blog was wriiten on Sunday as I was to sick to write on Saturday.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home