Thursday, November 03, 2005

The leaves on the tree mock me

Saying for the Day: Mum taught me LOGIC: "Because I said so, that's why."
------Didn't sleep well last night. Oxygen level down slightly again this morning. If it goes up while I am in Madison I may turn off the air purifier when I come back and see if its causing the change. Did my 50 losing spins at I-lost.com that makes 550 on my way to a thousand. Betty had the train room ready for painting. I helped by taping window screens. Betty painted all afternoon and got two walls done, a very nice blue. I picked up the mail. I transferred the St Urho tape to DVD along with a Finnish Heritage program. I began working on a new web site that I will start up in a couple of weeks. The leaves are for the most part still on the trees in the yard. Only about one third have fallen. Next week the man is coming to rake them and if they don't fall pretty soon he'll have to do it again next spring. I keep watching out the window and every once in a while one falls. The dang leaves seem to be mocking me and saying we are going to stay here for a couple of weeks and you can't do anything about it. You see what a strange imagination I have. well I need breathing treatment.
God Bless You All -GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home