Monday, November 07, 2005

Oxygen and more Oxygen

Saying for the day: Mum taught me IRONY: "Keep laughing and I'll give you something to cry about."
------Good night last night.I slept till 7:00. In the morning Betty went and picked up the mail and some sport drinks. We spent a long time opening packages that came while we were away.We now have more O scale trestles than we can ever use. It was also catalogue day. we must be on a list because we got new catalogues from companies we have never heard of. Betty and I took a nap in the afternoon which gave me a chance to use the breathing mask and take some oxygen. Because of the stomach gas I'm having trouble breathing so I used the mask several times during the day. The stomach was much better today but is still not well so I only took fruit juice and sports drink all day. The Holmes came and brought us a package that was left by UPS. We cut up empty boxes. Betty has gone to Bible study. Peter called to check up on me. Its nice to know that people care about you. Well I am going to take some oxygen.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home