Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Again a little better

Saying for the Day: Mum taught me about CONTORTIONISM: "Will you look at the dirt on the back of your neck!"
-------Fairly good night last night. My stomach is still acting up but not as bad and my breathing is a little better. Betty, however, has caught some kind of bug. She did go to Tops but then spent most of the day in bed. I transfered A youth musical, five choir numbers, and an adult Christmas program to DVD . that took all morning and part of the afternoon. I took oxygen twice. I worked on updating the church web site and added last sunday's bulletin which was overlooked when I felt horrible. I then worked on my new web project. Betty tried cleaning the drain that is stopped up downstairs with no luck. Got a nice card from Lori which reminded me of when we went to Florida and our suitcase broke.( Really this makes sense) The new Model Railroader came today with lots of good articles. One on DCC really interests me.Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dr. John,
This was the first time that I had an opportunity to see your site. It's great and I would like to share one of my grandma Fannie's prolific sayings when we would climb the trees in her yard - "If you fall out of that tree and break both of your legs, don't come running to me'! Hope you're doing well - I'm going to log into your site and keep it as a favorite. My black lab, Chloe, is laying next to me and I'm not sure what she ate, but now it's my turn to say I think I need to get some oxygen - or at least some fresh air!!!

God Bless You, Betty and your family,
Terry Langenberg

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home