Saturday, November 12, 2005

Three Walls Done

Saying for the Day: Mum taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION: "Stop acting like your father!"
------Good night. Breathing better this morning. Oxygen level almost back to normal. Will cut the oxygen to 1/2 liter tonight.Did my fifty losing spins at I lost.com. That's 850 without a hit. I will make a thousand yet. Got my new website up and running but am still making last minute changes. Tried to find the bulletin for tomorrow but failed. I have no idea where they put it in the computer. Betty painted all morning and now three walls of the train room are done. she still feels kind of punk. We decided not to go to church tonight . Watched the PBS trains show which is always interesting. Am starting to sort the old comercial VHS tapes to see if my children want any of them, other wise they go to free cycle. Mail brought an armload of catalogues and some more trestles. I am beginning to feel like the lady in the Greatest Fourth Of July who got all those wash rags. The house feels cold.Betty brought the electric heater to the living room. I guess its cheaper to keep a small spot warm than to raise the whole house 2 or 3 degrees. I put the non-commercial VHS tapes up on freestyle tonight. I hope somebody can use them. I hate to send them to the dump since they are all usable but they take up space.Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good job on the wall mom. Hope you feel better soon. I like the quote I bet my kids here that a lot. LOL

TTFN
Patrikc

11:00 PM  
Blogger Penelda said...

I liked that quote. However I think if I acted like my father people wouldn't tell me stop unless I was trying to back up with a trailer. Glad you are feeling better. Maybe you and mom can take time at thanksgiving and come and see my house.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home