Monday, November 14, 2005

Food Food Food

Saying for the Day: Mum taught me about ENVY: "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!"
------Pretty Good Nighht last night (4) I did my 50 spins without a win. That's 950 now. One more day and I make a thousand. Maybe I'll have a losers party. Who should I invite ? Betty did laundry . She still isn't feeling good. I upgraded my Personal Diatribes blog. We both have colds and she thinks I should go to the doctor. But doctors can't cure colds. My oxygen level is well into the normal range so I'm guessing there is no pneumonia. I entered into an e-mail discussion about God and bad events. Betty went grocery shopping and brought home food, wonderful food, real food. We have enough now for a week. Betty felt punk all day and after shopping mostly rested. I continued to work on my new website. It was an even duller than usual day.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home