Thursday, November 17, 2005

Another day Lost

Saying for the Day:Grandma Fannie "There is something fishy about this and it sure isn't the lutefisk".
------2 night. Well I did my 50 spins at Iwon.com and lost . That's 1100 now. The losers party is starting to shape up but I still need suggestions as to whom I should invite and what losing games to play. I was thinking of "miss the bottle with the cloths pins. The one missing the bottle with the most pins wins. " While I was waiting for Betty to get up I went to a blog of a Lutheran Seminarian. He and I are on different sides in politics and some social issues but we have two things in common. We both love Christ. And we both are concerned about the poor. In a couple of months we will have a third thing in common we will both have been to Nicaragua. I pray his experience there will be as helpful as mine was. I also went to a blog of "beer drinking Lutherans" . From there I went to a blog of brewery and heard some beer drinking songs including " the Lutefisk Song in Norwegian and a horrible rendition of " Swing low Sweet Chariot" sung in an Irish bar. If you want to hear them goto http://www.summitbrewing.com/home.php
and click on the record.Betty went to Bible study. The city plowed in our driveway so she had to call someone to come and get her. I continued to look at video on the Pc. Well I only have a 21 day free trial. I discovered you can get the same video without the program but the advantage of the program is that all 800 channels are in one place. I still haven't decided if I want to buy it or not. If you want to see a Finnish newscast (and who doesn't) you can goto
http://www.yle.fi/yle24/videosali/index.php?a=1&t=1&q=1.
For a general Finnish program goto
http://www.malax.tv/
Our sidewalk is full of snow again and our arch for flowers has collapsed. The mail lady fought her way through to bring us the mail. We got our Netflix copy of "Batman Begins" and watched it this afternoon. It was dark and dumb. It might have been better on a big screen but on our television it was really hard to follow.Publishers Clearing House called and tried to convince me I was one of the top finalists in fact the top finalist in Michigan . I was entitled to a free watch and free subscriptions and a two day vacation. All I needed was to sign up for US NEWS and world report. I didn't so I guess I'm still a loser. I thought they weren't allowed to make claims like that and require a purchase. Of course I can't prove what the man said but I'm willing to bet I'm not the only top prize winner in Michigan. Same old scan in brand new clothes. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home