Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Snow and more Snow

Saying for the Day:And most of all ..... Mum taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE:"I brought you into this world-and I can take you out."
------5 night. Got up looked out the window and our main tree had its branches down to the ground ,held down by heavy snow. Went on to discover that part of the town was without power. Dawn called too see how we were handling the storm. Betty's Top's got canceled. There is no way we were leaving the house today. I did my 50 morning losing spins on Iwon.com. that's 1050 without a win. Let's get those suggestion for a losers party in. The way things are going I might invite President Bush who seems to be on a losing streak. I found a new internet thing that gives you 800 channels of worldwide TV on your computer for $19.99 a year. I took a 21 day free trial and looked at Finnish Television, Russian Television, British Television,Australian television and various American Religious channels. It was very interesting. If you want to try it the address is http://www.ahusoft.com/onlinetv.htm . We hired somebody to shovel our walk and plow our driveway. There sure is a lot of snow for just one nights worth. All those deer hunters were praying for snow and they got more than they wanted. You have to be careful what you pray for you might get it. WE had a yard man for a grass , do we now have a snow man for shoveling ? Or is he a plow man? Betty painted railroad cars much of the day. I spent a lot of time sorting VHS tapes. I also watched a lot of world television . I discovered the big item on BBC news today was the ban on hunting with dogs. It has all the fancy hunters up in arms and they are going to court to try to stop it. I watched a Finnish news broadcast but they only word I understood was the Finnish word for milk. Still it was interesting. I enjoyed seeing things around the world. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home