Monday, November 28, 2005

So much to do.So little time.

Saying for the day: Feeling dirty ? Wrap yourself in duct tape and peel the dirt away.
--------Good night. Did my fifty losing spins at Iwon.com. That's 1650 without a hit. I see the Packers pulled another defeat out of the jaws of victory. I think I'll invite the entire team to my losers party. We can play drop the football(Maybe I'll invite the Lions too or at least their former coach.). Mail came with another load of catalogues. I went to the church to get my picture taken as part of the giving of the last of the bookstore money to a group that helps people in Iron County who don't have medical insurance. Saw some old friends including Father Gondeck. Betty went grocery shopping. It was so foggy that when I came out of the church I could hardly see the car. Spent all afternoon sorting stuff from the closet. Some we kept, some went to St. Vincent De Paul, and the rest we threw away. It was hard for Betty to make decisions on things but we did end up with two bags for St. Vincent and two bags of garbage. I ordered some wood from Crystal Lumber so I can start building a modular train table. I canceled the GM card as we aren't planning on buying any more new cars. We are hoping for a break in the weather in the morning so we can get the Christmas decorations out. It rained all day today. We have so many things to do and so little time left before Christmas. We have decided to invite the kids home this Christmas or the day after, whichever works best for them. We'll talk to Peter about going there for New Years. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home