Thursday, December 01, 2005

Indian Head Pennies?

Saying for the Day:Almost everything can be fixed with duct tape or WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD40.
------Good night. Did my fifty losing spins on Iwon.com. That's 1800 spins without a hit. I also did not win one of the five big prizes for last month or the ten thousand monthly prize. I just lose and lose. On their seven number loto I only got two numbers right. Betty and I went to the basement and cut boards for the framework of the last three modules. I spent the day making the modules. I am so thankful for the electric nailer. It sure speeds things up. Betty brought the boxes the outside Christmas stuff came in up to the attic and brought down the Christmas tree. She also went to the Post Office and the grocery store. We have a small blizard outside so we couldn't add anyting to the outside display and tomorrow promises to be just as bad. Bishop Anderson called and suggested we send the air cleaner back with Patrick when he comes up for Christmas. It seems like a good idea. I sent an E-mail to a Pastor that Bishop Anderson wanted me to. Dawn called and wanted to know the history of Indian Head pennies so I got it for her from the net. She also wanted to know what they were worth. Found out that the ones she has, in the condition they are in, aren't worth very much. She was a little disapointed. The person who had asked me to teach tomorrow at the Bible Camp called to tell me the program was moved to April. Gee I had a nice lecture on Biblical Preaching all prepared and by April I will forget the jokes. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home