Tuesday, November 29, 2005

But the light didn't shine !!

Saying for the day: A man without duct tape is like a fish without water.
-----Good night. In the morning Betty brought down everything for the outside Christmas (not holiday) display. I opened the new manger scene , the big lights, and the little trees. We then got everything ready to go out. After lunch we took the recycle material up to the city hall, went to the Post Office, brought clothes to St. Vincent De Paul, and went to Slivensky's for some power cords.Coming home I did my fifty losing spins on Iwon.com. That's 1700 spins without a hit. I wonder what the world record is. Then Betty started putting out the display. The six little lighted trees went along the sidewalk. On the same side she put the wisemen. On the other side she put the manger scene. I worked at getting the spiral trees set up and she put those around the manger scene. She tried putting the big lights on the porch railing but that didn't work so she ended up putting them along the other side of the sidewalk. She then tried to get some power to the trees but the light cover wouldn't come off so we left it until tomorrow. I programmed the timers that everything will be plugged into and they seem to work. Well we are about two thirds done but nothing is lit yet. I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

1 Comments:

Blogger plinna said...

I like the duct tape headline....Lori

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home