Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Building Betty's Village

Saying for the day:"Magnetism is one of the Six Fundamental Forces of the Universe, with the other five being Gravity, Duct Tape, Whining, Remote Control, and The Force That Pulls Dogs Toward The Groins Of Strangers."
-----Good night.Did my fifty losing spins at Iwon.com. That's 2050 without a hit. That has to be very close to some kind of record. My other losers , The Packers and The Lions kept their streak alive on Sunday. It is comforting to have others in your condition. Betty took the car in to be winterized and was gone for an hour. During that time I couldn't find my socks. I am so Betty dependant. My sister Dawn called and I discovered that one of her grand kids broke a window at her house on Thanksgiving. Life is so full of the unexpected. Betty spent the day putting together her Christmas Village which is beginning to shape up nicely. I helped where I could and got the trains running. We discovered that some Lionel trains will run on either Ac or Dc current. So now we have two transformers connected to the tracks. One for DC and one for AC. Betty cooked up some of what she is taking to the funeral tomorrow. Her circle is serving. Lori sent an interesting duct tape story but too big for the blog. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

3 Comments:

Blogger plinna said...

I am sure Betty depends on you too and so do we (I look forward to checking your blogs every night before bed...they are not too long or too short....Lori

6:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

www0711
bucks jerseys
canada goose jackets
mont blanc pens
longchamp handbags
canada goose outlet
suns jerseys
nike foamposite
nike revolution
tods outlet
coach outlet






11:39 PM  
Anonymous Cara Mudah Mengobati Diabetes said...

The article is very interesting. And I also want to share articles about health, I'm sure this will be useful. Read and share it. Thank you very much :)

Cara Menyembuhkan Mata Minus
Cara Mengobati Gusi Bengkak

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home