Saturday, December 17, 2005

The little light in the box.

Saying for the day:Mark Twain:If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.
---------Good night last night.@@@Did my fifty losing spins on Iwon.com(What a badly named website.) That's 2600 without a prize.*** In the morning I cleaned off the cupboard in the hall. It was one of those things that didn't move so it had accumulated lots of garbage. We took out a full bag. I found a program given to me last Christmas and never put in the computer. This cleaning is an adventure. Betty worked at cleaning in the kitchen. With the dining room and living room done and holding we are doing well. Our order from Disney came with the platter for Christmas dinner and some more Christmas gifts.We went to church . Sermon was fairly good. Esther Kivimaki turned in one of my Christmas contest blanks. That's two I have now. Come on folks get um in. Our doll didn't sell on Ebay so we improved the title and relisted. We went grocery shopping . That's always an ordeal because Betty has to study everything before putting it in the cart. So it takes twice as long as it should. We bought the little light for the refrigerator and Betty put it in but it doesn't work. WE have a dark refrigerator. Well I need a breathing treatment.
GBYA

3 Comments:

Blogger plinna said...

The reason Betty has to study everything at the store is so you end up with people food and not dog or cat food.

Lori

6:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I heard dog food is not so bad kind of like chicken.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I heard dog food is not so bad kind of like chicken.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home